Puncherman Sam Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Puncherman Sam Forums

This is a safe haven for normally decent people to stop pulling punches and speak their mind.

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

The most fucked up movie you've ever seen

Housebroken
    Housebroken

The most fucked up movie you've ever seen Empty The most fucked up movie you've ever seen

Post  Housebroken Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:05 am

Simple, what is the most f'd up, disturbing, depraved, or out right wrong movie you've ever seen.

Me, A Serbian Film takes the cake. If you dare watch this movie, go all out and avoid the US edited version of the film. May want to make sure you have not eaten anything prior to viewing and have a dry heave bag ready.

https://youtu.be/ddwrbcMmzlc
    Projectile Vomit
    Projectile Vomit
    Admin

The most fucked up movie you've ever seen Empty Re: The most fucked up movie you've ever seen

Post  Projectile Vomit Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:51 am

Yeah, I saw that movie and I agree. It was incrementally fucked up. I had read that it was a fucked up movie, so of course I had to see it. My wife and I watched it. In the beginning, we were like, "How fucked up could it really be?" Toward the middle we were like, "meh... it's not that bad." By the end we were like, "HOLY CRAP! THIS SHIT IS FUCKED UP!"

BUT!!!...

Have you seen Human Centipede 2? The first one was slightly fucked up. The sequel made the first one look like a Disney movie.
    Housebroken
    Housebroken

The most fucked up movie you've ever seen Empty Re: The most fucked up movie you've ever seen

Post  Housebroken Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:19 am

Naw, haven't seen Human Centipede 2 yet. The first one was pretty cool, don't know why I haven't checked the 2nd one out yet. It's on my shortlist of must dl and watch flicks. I'm guess I'm going out on a limb, but I'm hoping for copious amounts of anal destruction and more ATM than the entire catalog of Redtube.
    Projectile Vomit
    Projectile Vomit
    Admin

Post  Projectile Vomit Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:04 pm

I wish you luck in watching the whole thing without, at the very least, turning away. There were some parts that were so graphic, I think my brain went into self-preservation mode and has me questioning whether or not I actually saw what I saw. I don't usually become effected like that, but this movie...

...tell me how it goes.
    Tairy Hesticles

Post  Tairy Hesticles Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:21 am

I thought Ted was fucked up
    Projectile Vomit
    Projectile Vomit
    Admin

Post  Projectile Vomit Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:45 am

lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:08 am