Puncherman Sam Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Puncherman Sam Forums

This is a safe haven for normally decent people to stop pulling punches and speak their mind.

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Music you've never heard of

Housebroken
    Housebroken

Music you've never heard of Empty Music you've never heard of

Post  Housebroken Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Not that anyone will actually give a fuck, but Cormorant is a great blackened prog metal band that anyone with good taste in music should listen to. If you do you can be cool, kvlt, and elite like me. Listen to their albums on Bandcamp and if your a decent person you'll like it and buy it so you can support label free quality DIY music. If you're a douchebag then just at least torrent it, but at least make yourself less douchy by telling someone else about it.
    http ://cormorant.bandcamp.com/

Feel free to tell me about some good DIY bands and let's turn this into a thread highlighting unsigned or signed to a basement label bands. I prefer metal/rock mainly, but all styles of music are welcome. cheers
    Projectile Vomit
    Projectile Vomit
    Admin

Music you've never heard of Empty Re: Music you've never heard of

Post  Projectile Vomit Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Soundcloud... and Fandalism on Facebook.

Both are excellent places to look for unknown music.

My stuff appears on both sites.

Click here for Soundcloud

Fandalism is by musicians for musicians. It's pretty cool. It's an opportunity for musicians to share their music and let other artists know what they think about their stuff.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:42 am